Apple iTunes is one of the best tool designed for Apple iOS devices to manage and transfer music and data. But what if you don’t have iTunes, and you want to put music on iPhone without iTunes. Is it possible to transfer Music to iPhone without iTunes? The answer is yes.
iTunes is undoubtedly one way known to many Apple users. Along with it, there are also other basic procedures that are useful for you. This post can help you to move music to iPhone 6 with/without iTunes with comprehensive instructions.
Getting music on to an iPhone is simple, and in this guide, We are here to show you how. It’s been a few months since the launch of this brand new iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Must Check: Documents and Data on iPhone
As we all know and we already mentioned, iTunes is one of the greatest tools to put your music in your iPhone 8/7S/7/6S/6 (Plus) and handle your music. Otherwise, you will lose tunes on your iPhone. Is there any way to include songs, ringtones to iPhone without iTunes? Certainly, there are many, and today we are going to mention one popular tool.
For some new iPhone users that have just switched from Android into an iPhone 7/6s/6/SE, the query may rock in their thoughts: How to add music to iPhone directly? Here we will discuss two ways to put music on an iPhone with or without iTunes.
Put Music On iPhone Without iTunes
You know, when downloading audio from pc to iPhone with iTunes, all of the previous songs, videos, and others will be erased. Thus, We’ll show you a new way firstly that will help you put music on iPhone without iTunes and will not lose any current data on your own iPhone. If you have only ever synced audio to your iPhone with the default method, then you will probably know that all of the songs in your iTunes library get moved. You can make far better use of your iPhone’s storage capacity by just syncing tunes you want to play.
- First, download the free CopyTrans Manager For Windows PC or Laptops.
- Like iTunes, this tool is designed to manage your iPhone Data. With using CopyTrans Manager, you can easily put music on iPhone without iTunes.
- All you have to do is download and install CopyTrans Manager on your PC.
- Open it and connect your iPhone with USB cable. Your iPhone appears in the main window and you can see your tracks.
- Now click on the “Add” button on top, navigate to the songs on your PC or browse and select them. Now click the “Add” button to add songs to iPhone.
- Click on the “Update” to make changes to iPhone and Sync new Music.
Thanks for reading this article.