If you are using iPhone or iPad for a long time, then you know Apple doesn’t allow screen recording. But in many situations, we need to record iPhone screen. In case of Android, there are a huge number of apps are available to record screen.
Shou (a screen recorder App for iPhone) allows users to record iPhone screen easily without jailbreak. Recording iPhone display had never been so easier before. Really! Now, you do not need to rely on third-party applications or seek the aid of your Mac to allow you to capture your iOS smartphone’s screen.
How to Record iPhone Screen Using Shou?
To kick start the screen recording, you want to first add this functionality to Control Center. From then onwards, It is like turning on/off Airplane Mode. All of your recorded videos are automatically saved in Photos app.
Below are the Steps to Record iPhone Screen without Jailbreak:
- Open Safari on your iPhone and Navigate to http://shou.tv/
- As you will see, there will be a popup on your screen which says ” Would you like to install ‘Shou’ ” and tap on “install.“
- An icon of Shou will appear on your Homescreen.
- Click on the Shou icon, and there will be a popup asking you to trust the app or not. Click on “Trust.“
- Once you’re in, you’ll see a ‘Continue’ button, Click on it. This will take you to the App Store to download the ‘Shou.TV’ app. This App Store version is the broadcast viewer app.
- Once the Shou.Tv app is install, launch it. Create a New Account and after that, close the app.
- Launch Shou app from the Homescreen, and you will see that there will be two options Broadcast and Record.
- Click on the Record Screen to record the Screen.
- Press the Home Button, and you’ll see that the Shou app will be running on background, that means that the Screen recording is going on. If you want to stop the recording then simply go back to the Shou app and Click “Stop” to stop recording.
- All the recordings are saved locally and can be accessed in-app by tapping the square button located on Top Right.
Thanks for reading this article. Comment below if you need any help.