If you switch from an Android phone to an iPhone, It’s not only a change of brand but also a change of operating system. The first question appeared is how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. Certainly, you can do the task by moving them one by one. However, what if you have more than 1000 contacts? Well, you need the Android to iPhone Transfer.
One-click to transfer not only contacts but also SMS, call lists, photos, music, videos and apps between phones.
Works with over 2,000 phones and performs the transferring on different networks.
No quality loss and 100% safe during the transferring task.
Android to iPhone Transfer Features:
- Not just Transfer from Android to iPhone
- you can directly transfer data between any two phones, not limited to the transfer from Android to iPhone.
- Not only contacts but also transfer SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos, apps and many other data between two phones easily and quickly.
- Fully Support for 2,000 Phones
- Work with almost all phones nowadays, and you can transfer data between devices based on Android, Symbian, and iOS. For example:
- Android: Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, etc.
- Symbian: Almost all Nokia series, including Nokia N, Nokia E, Nokia C, etc.
- iOS: All models of Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Transfer Phone Stuff to Different Networks
Android to iPhone Transfer is capable of transferring everything from one phone to another on various networks including AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile.
Also Read: Transfer Contacts From iPhone to iPhone
The software works when you want to move stuff between two phones from the same or different carriers. Even you can copy data from a contract phone to a no-contract phone.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone?
Step 1. Launch Android to iPhone Transfer to Get Ready
Download and install the phone to phone transfer on your computer, launch it, and you’ll get the primary interface like below.
Step 2. Connect Your Android Phone and iPhone to PC:
Plug your Android phone and iPhone into the computer via USB cable, and then the software will detect them automatically. You can click the rectangle button of Flip to change the place of phones. Please note you should install iTunes on the computer before you do the task.
Step 3. Start to Transfer Android Contacts to iPhone:
Select “Contacts” and click “Start Copy” to kick off the transference. Keep the two phones connected to the computer until the transfer is finished.
And now you have succeeded in transferring contacts from Android to iPhone. A few mouse clicks can remove your trouble, isn’t it marvelous?