How to copy songs from iPhone to PC? Are you still not satisfied with the above-given methods and still looking for more ways to copy iPhone music to PC, then read below? Below given are some more ways to copy songs from iPhone to PC with Wondershare TunesGo.
Also Read: Delete an Email Account from Mac OS X
Wondershare TunesGo is a music downloader as well as music transfer software which allows the users to download, manage and transfer music between multiple devices and PC. Various media files can be transferred between various devices using this software without any device limitation. Moreover, it’s a good tool to download or record music from many famous sites, like YouTube, Spotify, SoundCloud, etc.. It is very user-friendly software and does not require a lot of technical knowledge to use. All you have to do is to install this software on your computer, and it can take care of all your file transfer needs easily. Wondershare TunesGo also helps you obtain a backup for your music files, and hence, even if you lose your music files, you need not worry about it.
Steps to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer Using Wondershare TunesGo
Step 1: Install and open TunesGo software on your PC and then Connect your iPhone to your computer with the help of a USB cable.
Step 2: Go to the ‘Music’ option which is present on the left side of the interface under iPhone and select the songs which you want to transfer to your computer.
Step 3: After selecting the songs, to the top menu bar and select “Export to”>”Export to My computer” option and select the folder of your computer where you want to transfer the music files.
- Music files can be easily backed up, imported, exported and restored according to the necessity of the user, which is helpful if you do not have an iTunes backup.
- Files can be copied between different Apple operating system supporting devices.
- Different media files can be managed by sorts with the help of Wondershare TunesGo software.
- Users can use the transfer function, meanwhile can enjoy more wonderful functions like the music downloader, recorder, ID3 fixer functions.
- It comes with a price to pay and hence, people still choose to use the iTunes option, which is available for free.
- The Smart playlists on this app cannot be edited and playlists are supporting other formats cannot be imported on the Apple device without being converted to the supporting file format.